Our wet winter has turned the California countryside bright green!
Come ride the annual Scenic Limited on a leisurely 11 mile round trip through the heart of Northern California. Enjoy the rolling Montezuma Hills and views of Mt. Diablo as you travel what was once the Sacramento Northern mainline on our historic train.
- The Scenic Limited runs April 1 - 30
- Train departs Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00am, 12:30pm and 2:00pm
- General admission is $10 adults, $9 Seniors and $7 kids 2-14. Members are free.
- First Class fare includes cookies and lemonade in the beautiful parlor car - $17 Adults, $16 Seniors 65+, $14 Kids 2-14 and Members $7.
- Enjoy the day at the museum so you can explore historic railway exhibits, ride a vintage streetcar, make use of our large shaded picnic grounds, and visit our Museum Store, library archives, and the Depot Cafe.
Proceeds from ticket sales help support the Western Railway Museum, and a portion of proceeds go to the Solano Midnight Sun Foundation.
Their mission is to provide assistance and resources to men and women in our local community affected by breast cancer. SMSF also promotes breast health and early dectection.
Western Railway Museum and Solano Midnight Sun thank you for your support!