It was built by the Holman Car Company of San Francisco in April 1911 and retired in June 1944. When built this car had one centered sliding door, two windows on each side, and end walk through doors. At some point the Traction Company converted 010 to a boxcar by covering the windows and closing one end door. Running boards were added. Other changes may have been made. This car was in series 010 to 011. These were the last express trailers acquired by the Traction Company. This is a rare type of car. It was then used as storage shed in Sacramento until acquired by the Museum in 2000.