Winter has turned the California countryside bright green!
Come ride the annual Scenic Limited on a leisurely 11 mile round trip through the heart of Northern California. Enjoy the rolling Montezuma Hills and views of Mt. Diablo as you travel what was once the Sacramento Northern mainline on our historic train.
- The Scenic Limited runs in March 28 - April 29
- Train departs Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00am, 12:30pm, and 2:00pm.
- General admission is $10 adults, $9 seniors (65+) and $7 kids (2-14). Members are free.
- First Class fare includes cookies and lemonade in the beautiful parlor car: $17 adults, $16 seniors (65+), $15 kids (2-14), and members $7.
- Admission is good for the entire day at the museum so you can explore historic railway exhibits, ride a vintage streetcar, make use of our large shaded picnic grounds, and visit our Museum Store, library, archives, and the Depot Cafe.
All ticket revenue directly supports the Western Railway Museum, and its mission to preserve the regional heritage of electric railways for the benefit of current and future generations.