: This car was built by the Oakland Traction Company shops in Emeryville, Ca. in 1906. It was used as a wrecker on the Key System until electric rail operation ended in 1958. It was equipped with tools, blocking, tackle, and other supplies needed at the site of a derailment or other accident. The long open platform at one end of the car is where a spare truck can be carried so a damaged truck could be replaced. The 1011 is currently painted in the yellow, cream and black paint color scheme of the East Bay Transit Company, which was a division of the Key System from 1936 to 1942. This car was acquired by the Museum in 1958.