This car was built at Emeryville Shops by the Key System in 1899 and rebuilt in 1926. It was probably built from parts salvaged from other cars. It was used to tow cars around the shops. Since it was not retired until 1958, it would have been used to tow the rather large Bridge Units. It was moved to the Museum in April 1963.